View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:14 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
biminiblue

What a lot of great posts...chatty. So nice.

The eagle cam is in Florida, where I grew up. The sounds of the bugs and birds really take me back there, especially the cicadas. I love having it on in the background - and whenever there's action on the nest, there is definitely eagle squawking, so it's not like I have to stare at a tree all day. Just background.

If you click the 360 cam and pan down the eagle is weaving new sticks into the nest right now (they are both in the tree.) Mornings in Florida are the action time. Oh! Eagle mating on the branch! Play with the settings with the tool icon in the lower right corner. I use the fastest speed (2) and the 1080HD. You can control the view angle of the 360 camera:

https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html

I did my 5 mile walk yesterday, trying to work off that half bag of cookies a couple days ago. This time of year seems to be eat-all-the-carbs. Must be Fall. I know I'm not the only one!

I never have a good outcome when I react in anger or frustration. Manta, glad you're beginning to mend fences.

Okay...off to think about breakfast. I think oatmeal or grits with eggs and sausage. Little side of greek yogurt with fruit as a dessert maybe?