View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 01:18 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
MantaLady
Ocean Lover!

Morning Weekenders! Hope Mrs Dragon is feeling better soon and happy to hear mini vman is on the mend. Happy birthday for the other day Tetra. Lovely to see you back big shoe, for some reason you always make me smile when I see your posts so it's great to see you again! MB, I have the medical kit at the ready and the hospital on speedial....don't make me use them lol...back away from the sharp implements!

Willow, Bradford has the best curry houses in the country! The place I go has an eating area in the basement which is more like a british working mans cafe, not fancy at all and it's a real experience going there. I was thinking last night how funny it was when the guy that took my order came to the table and he was going quite grey, I remember seeing him 25 years ago when he first started serving there and have watched him and many of the other staff grow up over the years. It's also good for sober fun as they don't sell or allow alcohol on the premises.

Bizzare development yesterday though, I don't know if any of you recall the horrid men that live behind me who were being mean, throwing eggs and veg at my house and other mean things...well the ringleader came past me yesteray whilst I was hanging my washing up and said that the fued was over and wanted to make peace. Initial reaction in my head was "WTF...what feud...I never did anything to you or your mates you complete d$ck" but....I sucked it up and said I appreciated him telling me and kept it civil. One thing I have been learning is to let things go and not waste my energy on angry words or feelings. Nothing good ever comes of reacting with anger. So, I can rest easy and know that they are going to leave me alone now!

It's a bit grey and dreary outside today so I am going to have a Netflix and snuggle on the sofa with the cat day, got the log burner going and it's looking fab!

Heres to another fantastic sober Sunday! xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
fire small.jpg (40.6 KB, 50 views)