View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 02:38 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Valentia

Thousand words...first off, congratulations on your new life and freedom. I went back through and read your threads, so I know that you've worked hard to get to this moment.

Second, THANK YOU for sharing your story, your struggles and your success. I'm at the point of having "the talk" with my AH. I've been in prep mode, reading here, saving money, etc and finally made my first post last week. What you and the other friends here at SR share is SO helpful. I know (unfortunately) that many others have been just where I am. Scared. But needing to move forward with my life. If you can do it, I can do it!

I have a therapist appointment scheduled for next week, but not sure that I can hold off speaking to AH until then. I'm working my self care (yoga, essential oils, workouts)...but my stress level is still up there. So...not setting a time for "the talk", but allowing it to happen when it does!

Anyway....you've helped me and I'm sure you've helped many others too. I'll always appreciate that. Thank you and best of luck!