View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
snitch

I think I may be suffering from PAWS. Post Acute Withdrawl Symptons. I am so tired all the time at the moment, have zero motivation and feel quite low. I had heard of PAWS and have just been reading up on it. I went to my meetong this morning and walked there and back (a good 40 min roundtrip) and wanted to come home, work out (that was my big plan Daisy!!!) do some housework, do some chores and I was hit with an overwhelming tiredness and my motivation was rock bottom. I called my daughter's dad to ask if he could have her tonight and I slept for 3 and a half hours this afternoon and have been feeling anxious and worried the last couple of hours but I think this could be part of the healing process as it explains in PAWS.
I feel guilty for not doing much but apparently I need to be putting the focus on my recovery and healing myself and my brain and if all I can manage is to stay sober then that is a good day.

jlJust wanted to add... I watched a documentary about Kurt Cobain of Nirvana this evening. He had so many demons and heroin was his drug of choice. He ended up shooting himself despite being mega talented, rich, happily (apparently) married and having a beautiful daughtet he doted on. Addiction doesn't care who you are. I will fight every day for my sobriety. I am never going back to that hell , one day at a time.
night all x x