View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 07:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ElizabethGrace

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
My thoughts on reading your post:

Kudos on posting!! Stepping up and reaching out in new ways are wonderful things.

Good things happen as we take new actions.

Putting aside the right or wrong of any topic was a huge milestone for me in early recovery. When thinking in terms of simply, "Is this healthy for me?" my path started taking a whole new direction.

So, I'll put this question back to you for consideration. Was this healthy for you?

One day at a time. Great things happen every day. Being able to see and celebrate the good creates more awareness of this. This isn't to shy away from seeing illness or anger, simply to help direct our thoughts and healing in healthy ways.
Thank you and I like that "Is this healthy for me?"

Yes to answer your question I believe it was healthy for me. Usually after being involved with then on the subject of alcohol I am usually upset sat on the lounge floor crying why wont they put me first why do they always choose alcohol. Today I am more together it is my one day off work and I am still enjoying it and I realise that no amount of arguing , pleading or shouting will make her help herself.