View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 06:29 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Man, that was some kinda Uke playing, Dragon. Many tnx for that!

As is always the case - understandably - there's a Thread or two here elsewhere pondering the question of what to do at a plateau in Sobriety? A: Learn to play something like James Hill! Having designed and built this Solar-run House, I also enjoyed James' 'Homeboy' Drywall, and Electrical Wiring in the Vid background. Been there. Built that..

I been bustin' on upgrading our Trailer Solar up to 550 Watts via 2 Panels up on the Roof Luggage Rack that feed 4 Golf Cart Batteries. So, we leave for a Month tomorrow to go *wherever*. I also finished an uber-trick Mod of replacing the so-so Trailer Dinette with a Euro-style Sofa Bed for comfy seating; something we've never had.

Moab Utah Weather took a turn for the cold, so we've reversed our travel loop plan. We'll hit the Desert around Palm Springs first. Then, up the CA Coast. Beachcomb. See a few Pals. Chow fresh Seafood. Hike. Take Pictures. Figger out the route back on the fly. Keep the pace compatible with my meticulously-protected Serenity.

Rain/Hail here rinsed the smoke out the Sky, so Sunsets out on the Patio are mesmerizing again.

A different version of that Hendrix Song featuring what might be the World's Tallest Bass Player...
- '****** Child' ~ Kenny Wayne Shepherd ~