View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 04:29 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Ah!!!!
I feel super great this morning. Yes in pain but totally manageable and no swelling so that will do for me! The pain in my bank balance hurts more as I had to get this done privately so it is time to scrimp so that I can get started Christmas shopping in a month or so.
It is at this time of year that we have a nice pre-Christmas bit of family time as it's my birthday on the 28th Oct and it coincides with half term school holidays. We will go and stay at my parents for a few days. Extra exciting as we will be taking Mabel and my parents live by the sea so she will go to the beach for the first time. Cute!!!
The situation with Hannah has calmed down - she has very few episodes of panic and feeling super low. What she is dealing with now is the lack of feelings and joy. She just doesn't feel herself. I am hoping that this is a phase of her recovery and slowly over time and with help she will get there. It would just be so sad if this has sapped her of her wonderful youthful essence. I see glimpses of it (she is nuts about our doggy) and just hope and pray that time will heal her as it is doing for me.
24 more lease with lots of love to all and prayers for those of us missing at the moment. If anyone is lurking please don't feel that you can post. We are here 24/7 to support you