View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 04:50 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Delilah1 View Post
9:27 pm in California and checking in for another 24. A week ago I was sitting in my mom's hospital room and waiting for her to come back to being her, definitely been a roller coaster week, and last night I found out just how tired I was.

I had just dropped one of my oldest daughter's friends home around 9:00 last night and I was driving home with my husband and my kids in the car. I turned left onto a road that I take almost every day, but somehow in the dark turned onto the wrong way, my husband shouted, and I couldn't just go to the other side if the road because there was a divider. I had to make a k turn and as my car was sideways a car was driving right at us with its lights out. Nick opened his door so they would see the car. I made the turn and got back onto the main road, but it scared me half to death. I kept flashing on what if something had happened, but thankfully it didn't. I am grateful nothing happened, and I will be getting some sleep tonight so I do not feel like that again.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

❤️Delilah
Gosh honey....how scary.

None of us are safe driving when we are as tired as you have been....I am just very glad you are alright....and here to enjoy another wonderful milestone. ♥♥