View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 09:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Update:

I didn't let kids go with him. After trying to reason with him this through text. Explaining to him that I have concerns about kids being in a sports bar type of environment while they are with him. And that is why rules are set in place to protect them.

He texted me saying "they won't go then".

I texted him that DS7 needs to call me every hour while he is with him and if I didn't hear from him then I would go and pick him up. He agreed to it. So as I am putting DS7 in his car (my mother is standing behind me) he turns and says "We are still going out of town but to a different place" then I said "They can't be around alcohol and I need to know where he is going." He didn't went to tell me where so I told DS7 to get off of the car and brought him back inside. STBAXH left.

I had a feeling he was going to do that. Wait until he was able to get me in person to talk to me so nothing he said was documented.

He looked a bit hung over today. I can tell from his texts from last night he was drunk. The sentences didn't make sense. I am worried about my decision but I have a documented conversation of me trying to compromise about my safety concerns. I have never done this before, withheld a visit but I feel in my gut it was the right decision.

We are currently going off of an old mediation agreement where there is no stipulations. I have documented conversations, my mom as a witness and our family notes stating that he admits to alcohol abuse.