View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:37 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  
ODAATCAT

Uncle Mike, haha, that does have a ring to it, doesn’t it? Welcome to the world of aunts and uncles. It’s so much fun spoiling nieces and nephews, I know I had my fair share of that, 12 for me, and most of them have children of their own now.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but for me, having classmates jump to another class is depressing, we’ve poured out our hearts and souls here, and it creates almost an intimate bond. But, I do understand if joining another class strengthens their resolve to stay sober since they will be identifying more with people going through the same stages of sobriety. I do wish them well, but they will always be more than memories here.

With that, I have to apologize for not being more active in posting, my current ongoing medical issue has been consuming all of my thoughts and energy; and the saga continues. Still, no resolution, and I’ve been told today that the MRI request is still under review.

I will continue to rally each and every one on, as you accumulate days and amazing progress in sobriety. Myself? I’m so depressed over how this medical crisis is being handled that I am at a loss of words.

This is an exceptional group, very intellectual and compassionate. Regardless of losing members of the Augustonians, embrace the comradery and continue on your journeys and supporting one another.