View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Theprince

giving up a job, to get better

Hello all,

I have two questions maybe I will leave them as two seperate threads. I'm a male in my early forties and during the last four years my addictions have just got out of control and it's been one bad situation after another. I quit several times and i'm sure you'll know that I meant it when I said. And then I have no damn idea. Impulse. Savage, lunatic spending and reckless decisions.

I finished a job contract (talk about spiinning plates losing one job and floating into another) and then I don't know what happened but a found a therapy programme.

Here's what happened everything was going super well and maybe they challenged me for something but I got super depressed and I felt nobody was asking how I was ( I was put on this reflection thing but was not allowed to talk to my mates in the group). I don't know why but I just couldn't function and had the offer of a job contract (and I can pay debts that were stressing me) and so I took the job contrcat...

then i drank, then I used then I did crazy, crazy things....still continued in my job....but I knew last saturday when I was lying in bed and having genuine suicidal thoughts that I needed professional help...

my other half encouraged me to keep on working (even though i scared the hell out of her at weekend) howwver i feel again....

and today I said no.....jack the job.....I need that help right now.

she's not happy at my decision.

i don't understand that