Thread: Relapsed...
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mistakes2

Relapsed...

Hi everyone,
Been a while since I posted. Went on a binge this weekend with some "friends" and made a fool of myself. I have my first day at a new job today, and I am hungover and depressed.
I thought I was doing fine and that I could handle it... but I thought wrong like every other time I have drank.
Not sure if I should try to call in my new job and tell them I will be able to start tomorrow instead (what a bad first impression that will be)
Also, my ex came over when I was drunk because I begged them to come by and when they seen I had relapsed they broke up with me for good. I feel such self hate and am so embarrassed that they had to witness me in that state again... my family too when they came home. The people at the local bars too! Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
Got to be up in 2 hours 36 minutes to be exact to go to this new job and I slept maybe 2 hours all day and night. Not sure what to do.
Too embarrassed to show my face in any AA meetings... came back to this website and have been reading other peoples stories... *sigh*