View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 08:47 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
Davidbrown402

Originally Posted by bobdrop View Post
OK, my turn. JT-I hope you remember what Dee has told us many times. It took him many years to finally win. Each experience is a learning experience. We are supposed to learn from each one and eventually we have that last learning experience that finally leads to the life we want. Come back and chalk this up to learning.

David-Good luck on the job front. I know it's stressfull.

Suze-Congrats on 60 days! Hills on 35 days!

Barbs-Wishing the best for you!

Thinking of everyone, but doing this from memory

Day 38 here. I have to tell you that having the discipline to change eating habits is very tough. I wanted to quit several times yesterday. Then I would think of my health. Sound familiar? I held strong and feel better today because of it. I still seem to be dealing with the infection that led to all of the doctor visits. Got a call from my doctor yesterday, saying I needed to come in for another test. Turns out, there is still infection in me and he'll need to try different antibiotics. Ready for this to be over. Just don't feel right. After being pain free for 2 days, had a severe gout episode. Doing a little better today.

Feels good to not be thinking about drinking or even being challenged. I'm good at just being a hermit in my house. Suze-haven't gone looking for the keys I threw away

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks Bob