View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:49 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
JustTony

Good Morning,

I suppose my first thoughts and concerns today is that there seems to be very few overnight updates? I hope that this isn’t a sign of trouble for some of our more regular contributors?

Of course regular updates shouldn’t be seen as an obligation or pressure but - as Red and I have commented - you start to spot a members posting pattern after a while and then anticipate or worry in equal measure.

Where are you Suze? I hope you’re just engrossed with your business trip away and that your absence isn’t a sign of any troubles?

As for me then I guess things are ok? I’ve had a few visits from the AV of late but I have batted them away. My main worry has been that the rationale I have used to win my argument with my addiction has simply been “not today” - but this worries me as the suggestion might be “perhaps tomorrow or maybe the weekend?” I really just want it to be forever.

I had the first day off from the gym yesterday in ages. I was due a treadmill run but I was just too tired. I will not miss my legs workout today no matter what.

The weight seems to be steadying at about 195-196 pounds which is an agonising 3-4 pounds short of where I want to be. I’ll keep on working at it though as this is the time where I normally give in and start thinking that I’m in a good and healthy enough shape to drink again.... perverse right? “You’re healthy now Tony so why not get smashed and ruin it all?” Urghhh.

So plenty of triggers about but I’m honestly feeling a lot better than I sound lol!

Anyhow..... have a great day everyone. I’m thinking of you all - presently posting or missing.

JT