Thread: No More
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Snickers123

No More

It's been a rough last couple weeks with my BF. His drinking binges bumped up to every other day heavy drinking and then drinking to "cure" the hangover. Other chemical use in the mix. I'm exhausted. This morning was the last straw. He had been up all night drinking..unbeknownst to me cuz I was sleeping. Discovered he was also high and demanded to know where he had his stash and to get it out of the house. He refused to say. Beat around the bush. Changed the subject. Yelled at me for things I have said or done in the past. Anything to deflect from admitting where he was hiding it. I blocked the doorway and things got physical. I told him to pack his things and get out. He did. We have been together almost a year, with him living here since early Spring. He hasn't been able to hold a job but a month out of the last year. Has been let go from the past 3 or 4 jobs he's had. I just could not take it anymore. He needs help. More than I can provide. He was sober when we first started dating. Its progressed to this. I feel like a fool for hoping he would change, and have enabled him by letting him live here. No more.