View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:48 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Glenjo99

Originally Posted by Surfbee View Post
Hey Glenjo, hope you decided to stay in and rest and enjoy your you time. I'd definitely take feeling unwell as a sign to lay low.

I haven't been to an al-anon meeting yet. I almost went to one last night but decided to stay in and netflix binge on Queen of the South instead. The way I see it is that I'm already doing a lot of work on myself just by seeing a therapist, journalling, researching, and reading this forum. And the amount of work we are all doing in our heads post break-up (subconsciously as well as consciously) is pretty exhausting.... so from my point of view, you're absolutely spot on to stay at home! Tonight and any other night ! x
Hi surfbee

I did decide to stay at home, can go to Anon next week. Early to bed with Netflix and some treats. My body is obviously trying to tell me to slow down, am am doing a lot especially the reading, journaling etc, my house looks like a library. Gets overwhelming at times, the perfectionist part of me trying to do recovery "right", which I'm aware of there is no right. Need to relax