Old 09-12-2018, 12:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Recoveralc

Thank you for the replies! I have been taking a multi vitamin gummy every day, as well as magnesium and small amount of vitamin c powder, plus vitamin D. I have been eating salads, fruits, I snack on blueberries and strawberries and bananas. And if I can I only eat lean meats like chicken, turkey, sometimes bison, so ive had a fairly healthy diet since quitting drinking. They did blood tests to rule out vitamin deficiencies, my B vitamins, according to my doctor, were surprisingly high for someone who just recently quit heavy binge drinking (at that time i was only a few days out). I did ask my doc about maybe seeing a cardiologist when she saw me again a couple weeks later, and she said judging by how my heart rate improved drastically from 95 back down to my usual 55 - 60, plus the fact im trying to be active and am otherwise healthy, a cardiologist is probably unnecessary, but did give me the names of some she knows of that may be of help. And I actually did try yoga and meditation, the problem with that is ive never been able to sit still for more than 5 minutes.