View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 07:58 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
batchel9

Update!

I did contact my attorney and rushed to beat a deadline for a sooner hearing and got papers submitted filing a motion to change custody to supervised by my designee only.

I also didn’t turn the kids over Friday as required. He was madddddddd! I felt like jail break. I had notified the police though since I suspected he might call. He was threatening me with calling the police and tracking me down, etc.

It was my sons bday and his family had a party planned. I agreed to only turn them over if I had in writing from him and his family that his family would be in 100% attendance in a supervisory capacity until they were turned over to school/daycare Monday. And I would only turn them over to one of his family members.

After this crazy messed up accident that is all over the news, I still don’t have proof that he was under the influence. Apparently they did blood tests but it takes a while for it to get to the prosecuter and get subpoenaed.

I have several meetings tomorrow to continue follow up.

Sad thing is, I don’t think he learned anything from it. His words: “In my own free time I was involved in a horrible accident. That is absolutely not a choice I would have made if it were my time with the boys, and has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my parenting time with them either. What I choose to do on my own free time is quite frankly none of your concern and has no bearing or impact on me as a father.” He skipped any regret or remorse staged and went right to the anger and lashing out. According to him, me keeping the kids was “Your selfish actions in this case are not shielding or protecting them, but a calculated move on your part to cause as much distress to me as you are able to.”

Words of encouragement appreciated! This is going to be hell!