View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 01:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
prinzeugen

Question I can't do this anymore, I'm ready.

I drink between 8-12 units a day, not a lot in relative terms but I strongly suspect I am chronically dehydrated and I have tried and failed many many times to cut back.

I can slowly feel myself gravitating towards a higher amount. This has been the amount for at least the last year and I fully realise that I am at risk of non-reversible damage at this rate, an idea which terrifies me.

The last week or so I've been experiencing on and off headaches from the minute I get up in varying degrees of severity. My appetite is non-existent. I live on coffee and cigarettes and the occasional forced meal. I stay up until the early morning, then sleep until mid-day. I would never have been able to keep a job if I had one.

I'm getting sick of doing a 11pm run to yet another rotated convenience store to buy cans.

This is so unhealthy, these headaches have given me a real scare tbh and forced me evaluate that if I continue like this I am going to have a serious health problem sooner rather than later...

I am in the UK and am ready to go to the doctor. I am not expecting much, can any UK people with experience advise me on what they experienced please?

Many thanks.