Thread: Plugging along
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 06:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Thanks everyone, your words uplift me and help keep me strong.

The bike, I can't say enough about it. I highly recommend checking one out if you are in need due to not having a car, but also just as an alternative to a car. It is pollution free, comfortable to get around in for short to medium trips, easy parking, no taxes, no gas to pay for, no insurance or other fees, kids love it, the list goes on.

I was feeling pretty positive and chipper this morning. That has taken a drastic downturn. I started working on my job search. My best friend in the US who is highly motivated professionally has been searching on my behalf and sending me links to jobs with US companies that are hiring in Italy and/or may consider distance work from home. There is a great job listed in Milan that may be suitable for at home work (I am three hours from Milan) and I want to apply. The problem is I only have my CV in Italian!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So now I am working on translating my CV back into English. CV stuff is so irritating, the writing, the formatting, all of it. But it must be done, so here I go.