View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 06:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
allishope73

A week AF and 4 days SF

Hello kind people . Hope all are well. I m keeping on going. Today i attended funeral service of my neighbour. First i planned not to attend as thought my husband would be present and it would upset me as no contact since last September. But i followed my values and in respect to lovely peson i attended. It was so spiritual and beautiful . My husband never came. I had a craving for a ciggarette but as already four days off i know its psychological and stayed strong. What i noticed fatigue is still the same as before binges . I have to rest in bed for hour during day pace days. People say it is chronic fatigue syndrome but my understanding it is stress and cortisol response. Or maybe i want to believe it. I know autoimmune staff is caused by autoagression and can be cured only by mental attitude. Than i m thinking maybe this fatigue was caused by taking too much on myself years ago and enhanced by alcohol abuse. Neverthelless, it is very frustrating as really disorganising life . I accepted that for time being that i have to rest. In past i would use alcohol . So when i used alcohol tiredness gone so that means it is mental fatigue but of course affecting physical body. Or maybe it is depression like masked depression but i started taking duloxetine one prescribed by a doctor non addictive modern antidepressant. Not feeling it works but give it a time and give it a time to pass paws . Maybe those are paws. Whatever it is i wanted to ask if anybody recovered from fatigue after guitting alcohol and ciggaretes after decent time of abstinence. I still drink coffee but 3 a day instead of six when i smoked. Ideally plan is to cut to two but realistically i m giving myself a time. So i rest and after function better. Best in the evenings. Worse fatigue is at 1 pm. I apprieciate some personal expierience of you. I am hopeful that energy will be back after a year if not i d probably would need to go to doctor but they very relactant to undergo tests for hormones , endocrynology staff cortisol. I did once private and all was ok despite vit d . So hoping those are paws or stress and after doing all in my power and using higher power to serve my power i ll be able to be back to work . Big hugs to all x D