View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 04:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Originally Posted by 4MyBoys View Post
Mamabear,

That looks like a pretty good schedule from here. I have dealt with a very unstable XAH for years now. My youngest was 3 when I first left. So I totally understand your apprehension.

Just remember that these rules are there to protect your kiddos, but they have not been written in stone. If he messes up, document it and take him back to court and get more strict rules put in place.

My XAH does not have any current visitation with either or my boys. Yesterday was his birthday. My mom was worried that he might show up to football practice while we left for a walk. I just told her, its okay. I have a court order and that if he shows up, my son would be upset but okay because the coaches would not let him do anything. It would just be another thing to document why he should not be seeing them.

You got this, there may be scary bumps in your road but you will navigate them because that is what Mamabears do.

4MyBoys
Yes, I have learned that documenting is the best thing to do. I have been documenting for the last few years now and saving text messages. Im glad that I have the stipulation added but at the same times it sucks because I have to play police woman and enforce them. I have no problem doing that I just hate being in this cycle with him where I have to monitor his alcohol in take.

When it comes to our kids we all turn into Mamabears : )