View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hoop86

Heart Palpitations

So I use to be a avid drug user. I smoked weed heavy. Was on and off on pain pills and other drugs. Last year I got heavy on the pills and decided to go mix it with meth. Well it screwed me up I ended up in the hospital with my potassium dropped and high heart rate. It scared me enough I quit everything but weed cold turkey. Few months pass I kept having these heart palpitations. It’d start as dizzy feelings and then heart palpitations and violent shakes along with feeling cold. Then I stopped using weed after that. Still had episode every now and then. I don’t feel the same anymore. I still have frequent chest pains and dizzy spells. I do have a high caffeine and cigarette in take I’m sure that doesn’t help but you figure after being a year sober from substance abuse of drugs and over 7 to 8 months from marijuana I’d feel better. Anyone ever go through this? I’m 32 I don’t want to die or live a painful life. It’s been ruled out by panic attacks but I don’t see that it could be this severe or happen still a year later.