View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 03:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

Son confronts exah and other news

My exah has been sober 9 months this month. In keeping with his sobriety he has been seeing our sons much more and being much more connected. One of our sons confronted him today over issues in the past that had arose or not been deal with cos of his alcoholism that had directly impacted our son in a negative way.

Exah said "aside from that." in response. I thought 9 months into sobriety he would have had more awareness of his actions but I guess what you are hammered for 20 years it is difficult to know what you have or haven't done. Son rolled his eyes and walked off.

In other news I have a fantastic self employment opportunity which I am super excited about. I can take it anywhere and not be tied to one place, it means I can still care for my son's and it involves doing something I am really good at and absolutely makes my heart sing. I am doing some training soon to get up to speed with business management and my brain is stuffed full of ideas for the business. I am busy setting things up and organising space. It's taken me 4 years to sort myself out but I am getting there.