Thread: Damit facebook
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 08:20 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Shredder22

Thank you so much

Originally Posted by Ladysadie View Post
Oh Shredder I can certainly relate, and understand your pain. The thing to remember is that there are a lot of broken people out there in the world. Maybe your ex cannot manage his life without someone to replace you? You know, the Codie behavior being what it is. We women are internally a lot stronger than most men. We've basically been the glue to our relationships - serving, cleaning, organizing, nesting... we know how to "do life". Some men can't even load a dishwasher properly let alone wash their own clothes. I just hope you don't torment yourself by peeking on FB. That might be the only view of the world he ever gets. If he's a drunk you can bet his path is from the couch to the refrigerator. You my dear need to live life fully and enjoy where you are, today now. Take care of yourself Sweetie!
Ty that comment hurt me so much I'm trying to recover from codenpendency I want everyone to like me. I been like that since a child. I didn't expect to see that comment it really got me worked up like sobbing. I thought we were all in this together or if someone doesn't like my post they can just ignore me. Thank you I feel better I appreciate you.
Xoxo,
Shredder