Thread: Anger
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 08:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Sarahas

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
I'm sure he loves you. I'm sure you're amazing!! This is not about anything that YOU lack. If he's distant or avoidant it could be anything; could be his addiction. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You don't deserve it. You deserve the best. What's going on that you cannot talk to him right now? You need to put yourself and don't hate yourself. You are worthy.
I think he is back to using meth he hasn’t been himself lately. There is this girl who keeps coming around and spending time with him, she’s a friends girlfriend....it makes me jealous and insecure.Hes not wearing the ring I gave him anymore, and he has never communicated with me how he feels about me, he gets me little gifts and things from the store when he goes but I don’t know how he feels.... He has sensed that I’ve been upset, he told me he can’t stand this girl and that’s she’s annoying and always around...He got mad at me for distancing myself a bit and showing that I was upset...he got this ******* tone asking why I look so mad, I told him I’m not...he says well you look it. I eventually saw him again and we hugged and I told him I get jealous he said he could sense it,but everything is ok....he was all over the place not seeming to be himself, I haven’t seen him like that in months..I think he’s using meth...I’m just a mess right now thinking I’m not good enough or he sees me in this negative way now because I was jealous...but who wouldn’t be