View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:17 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
biminiblue

Originally Posted by mns1 View Post
Made it through day 3 and home without that many thoughts of drinkng. I am surprised how silent my AV has been. I’ll take it.

Wishing well for those who are struggling,
This is so great. The first few weeks are difficult, then it gets easier!

Originally Posted by MesaMan View Post
Bim's idea up-Thread for Chain Link Fencing between Campsites might have some merit. I moved yesterday to the new Site below to get away from an older Gent who pulled in, and fired up not 1 but 2 Electricity Generators. They *needed* A/C on all the time in their monster Trailer. Plus, I can better appreciate that Rock Formation nearby cuz it's really a Butte, eh?

As happens when I just roll these Days with whatever the Universe dishes out, the Site below that I moved to caused both he and I to be happier. Me and MesaDog are hangin' for a Week by this massive Colorado Reservoir while MesaMate is away to Boulder for a Doc Visit, and to see numerous Gal Pals. A Win -> Win that helps explain our 41 Year Marriage.

The temps here @ ~7,400' are all over the Map, and the afternoon Thunderstorms are fun to watch from under the Trailer Awning. MesaDog gets a schnootful of everything, and I eat less of my own Cooking. Instant Weight Loss! Some Hikes. Stargazing. Lotsa amateur Pictures. Chats with other Campers that range from Tent and Car Campers, to bazillion Dollar RV Buses sprouting Satellite TV Dishes on top. Me, I have 3 large Solar Panels on top to carry on with comfy Techno Life in precious silence. A calmed, unperturbed Nervous System in Sobriety is yet another wonderful aspect of now being free. Highly recommended, and with daily gratitude to The Enlightened here on SR!

Requoting this, because it's awesome.

No way that itty bitty truck pulls that Nash, though. Must just be perspective/illusion.

cuz it's really a Butte, eh?