View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:32 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
MantaLady
Ocean Lover!

Right, time to go to the tip and drop off the car full of rubbish I I have sorted from my house. I have been shredding paper for 2 days now, I hate paper shredding...it keeps over heating, having to pick out the paper from the shredding teeth, wait for it to cool down and then do some more. Thankfully mostly done. I had a habit of keeping every notepad I ever used at work (as I work for myself) as I thought there was important information held in one I might need if I went back to that company. Needless to say after 15 years of hoarding these notepads I have never opened them again since I wrote on the last page haha! So off they go!

Have to say though, one thing was quite enlightening and a bit confronting was the amount of letters and notes in them I had wrote to myself over the last 8 years saying "you need to sort yourself out, you are out of control" in an attempt to sort out my life, endless health plans and house plans and life plans all that I did nothing with and carried on drinking. I had forgotten that I used to do that. Not any more!

xx