Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 05:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

Update

After my dd's revelation she was marrying without me present I went back to Europe for 5 weeks. Am sorry any who replied to that thread but I am OK now and revisiting it will open the wounds again. I have decided moving on from her is the best way forward.

Anyway back to now. Our adult son was taken into hospital seriously ill while I was away. Exh stepped up. He did everything a loving dad is supposed to do and more so. He moved in our house to help our other son who was left alone while his brother was in hospital and he cooked and clean and shopped and did not drink...not one drop. He sorted out the doctors, discussed with nurses and acted as go between for our son in hospital and the staff when our son was too ill to explain anything. It took me a week to get a flight home and by the time I arrived the house was spotless, the cupboards full of food and both our sons and cats happy. Ds is still ill but is home now recovering. This is a far cry from how exah used to be.

Both said they loved having their dad there and wished he was like that all the time. Exah has now gone back to his life but is visiting them again on Monday.

I got a marriage proposal when I was away I am seriously considering. Time will tell if it is feasible or not.