View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 12:16 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by PeacefulWater12 View Post
I think I am really benefitting from adding fat into my Food Plan.

It feels like it stabilises my blood sugar and moods really well. It keeps my body feeling comfortably full for a long time too.

Breakfast is always protein and fat, with some wholegrain.

A colleague I worked with was a body builder and went on a virtually no fat way of eating. Still ate an enormous quantity of food to grow his muscles up. Anyway over the months, he became terribly depressed so much so that he was signed off work sick. The doctor said it was because he was eating so little fat. That our brains need fat to work properly and so become depressed without enough.

Makes me think of oil inside an engine. The engine would soon seize up with out oil.
It’s so true. I honestly don’t know how I survived so many decades of low fat eating. I guess the binging kept my levels up enough to function because of course those were loaded with fat and sugar.

Just finishing up my salad at work. I am sitting outside and it is gorgeous and hot but not uncomfortable. I don’t know how people take their breaks inside under the fluorescent lights. I need sunshine!

Love you guys. I can’t wait to get a week of clean eating in.

Oh , I did an online OA meeting yesterday and it was awesome. So nice to have that option now. Hope you all have a great night.