View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:51 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Hi PW- you sound so great, so peaceful. I am very happy to hear it.

Day 2 over here although I just went a little overboard with some dark chocolate and peanut butter. I am stuffed to say the least but it was not a binge so I am okay with it.

I met with my OA sponsor for the first time this morning. I am nervous about this new chapter in my life but very hopeful. She is 16 years younger than me but we really connect and she is so easy to talk to. I will start sending her my food journal each night. I'm already anxious about that but she said she will never respond to what I have eaten, even if I binge.

My first task is to take an inventory of all of my food/body issues and memories over the course of my life. I am going to do this chronologically but man, I will need a brand new notebook for this and a lot of time! I should start it now but instead I'm in front of the tv....hm...
Maybe I'll turn the tv of and do some Reiki. It's been a while since I've done a full self treatment and I think I really need it.

I didn't work out today. I am still adjusting to getting home late from work (last night it was 9 pm) and my body couldn't fall asleep until 10 or maybe later. So when my alarm went off at 5:30 I just shut it off and went back to sleep. I plan on going tomorrow before work.

Hope to hear from more of you- I think Weev is on a retreat.
Have a great Monday night...