View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:55 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Willow00

Well done Kenton on 1 year 9 months and CK on 1 year 8 months and everyone reaching milestones today
and thanks Kenton for your insightful words: “sometimes you have to feel the bad stuff to clear the bad stuff” and that “meditation helps you get beneath the chatter and get things into perspective “
Sweetpeacan well done on 11 days I think the brain fog is fairly common after stopping drinking and I also had a lot of anxiety about just about everything, but it gets better!
Hugs Sunflowerlife
Hang in there Snufkin
Is it maybe coming off that big moon that so many of us are struggling now? Just wondering... sending you all love and support ❤️

Thanks Kev and Plenny and everyone else for your support ❤️ Well I made it through 3 hours in transit at Sydney airport yesterday but I barely had any strength and willpower to resist the free wine served with dinner on the plane!! The AV was jumping up and down going “go on, go on, go on, one won’t hurt, loads of other people are having one, see???”. That was way tough. I feel like the last few days it’s just been beating at my armour wearing it down. I don’t know how much I have in reserve. But I made it through two plane trips yesterday and I went to bed sober. But I woke up with a thumping headache this morning, maybe lack of sleep. I feel dreadful today. Driving the last leg of my trip to see my extended family today and my Dad who’s not well.
Thanks everyone for being here, I couldn’t do this without you all ❤️❤️❤️

Another 24 please xx