View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:30 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by PeacefulWater12 View Post
Good morning all. Checking in for a week of safe eating.

Feeling good and well in myself. Stress is bouncing off me. Calmness feels strong and steady within me.

AH doing what very ill alkies do, but has not affected me. I can observe and step away in detached way. Enmeshment seems to have gone. Codie behaviours too. This was one of my biggest issues.

I have no feeling of being a victim, I know I am responsible for my choices and my responses to others and their behavoiurs. This feels good.

A nice stretching gym class first thing then my plans are open for the day.

Been enjoying talks on You Tube about reprograming our mind and thoughts. Updating old thoughts with new ones. Very doable.

Regarding above interesting posts about body image. I am at place where I like what I see in the mirror. Has taken me decades to get here but I do now. I see an attractive happy lady in good shape in the mirror. I also see a good soul shining through. A kind person in there. A gentle one too. One who has boundaries.

Wishing us all a good day.
Hi PW,
I love those types of videos- do you mind sharing who you are watching? And have you ever heard of Dr. Joe Dispenza? He is my favorite when it comes to neuroplasticity and brain rewiring! You might enjoy him as well.

It is a beautiful thing when we get to the place where we can love what we see in the mirror. You give me hope! I know I am slowly getting there myself and much better than I was even last year. And the best part is seeing that sweet soul shine through...how beautiful
Very happy for you.