View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 03:31 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

6:27 am

My poor body is still tired from working yesterday even though I got in bed with Evan as soon as I got home at 7:30! I think I slept 9.5 hours and I could have slept more.

It was awesome not thinking about food for 8 hours- I took my Greek Salad, protein shake and some nuts and resisted eating on the drive home. If I make this a habit, I will have at least 2 days a week when I am guaranteed to be binge free. I can already see that my triggers would be eating in the car or eating when I get home (like picking through the fridge/pantry.) So I am just going to stick to my routine of not eating past 6 pm whether I work or not.

The kids want to go to the pool this morning but I know the sun drains me and I will be a mess for work later (I go in from 2-8:30.) So I am going to have to find ways to entertain them at home instead. I am wishing for a smooth morning/afternoon with them as my husband is at work. I wish I felt a little bit more energized to tackle them but it is what it is. It may be a play doh and art type of day for all of us

Hope you are all having a great Sunday so far...