View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 06:44 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by theVman31 View Post
Hello Suze folks.

At mom in laws. Raining. My daughter is here for the holidays. Just had lunch and toying with the ideas of (watching) the penultimate stage of the Tour de France. Sometimes looking at sport make you feel a little sportive. OK maybe not.... At least it's not Netflix

Sao posted earlier about how at first you may not succeed but you will learn about your addiction. It's important to remember that.
Addiction has lots of facets. It loves it when you are down and exhausted and loves it when you are up and feeling fantastic. It can be premeditated or completely come over to wipe you out in a blink. If you don't have the first one you will win. Limit the risks. It might feel like your losing your mind sometimes. You might feel like you are doing the opposite of what you want to do. You can limit the risks. You will feel better for making the responsable decision. There are so many things in this life that we have no control over. But this one we can have control over. We plan. As PJ said earlier committing to your recovery.
Forwards all.

Wow I need to stop rambling.
It's not a ramble at all. It's a wonderful post. Thank you love.