View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 05:06 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  
Minion09

Hey there weekenders!! It’s Saturday morning here in the US. Today is supposed to be the first day without rain in quite a long spell. Humid ohhh yes, but blue skies. I’m hurting... I struggle with Fibromyalgia and today I awoke feeling run over by a Mack truck!! In the past the drink numbed that somewhat for me, but that’s not the case these days. It’s been a bit since I recognized a flare up, but I’m recognizing it today!😫😩. I am resolute in staying sober, so I shall hit my 10 am meeting, armor up and try to move a little more today-activity is helpful!
Also... was reading the chips/crisps convo. I grew up in England before emigrating west, and my absolute all time favorite is SKIPS - Prawn Cocktail!! I can sometimes find them at a local BRITISH shop, but not always, ohhhh and Monster Munch-pickled onion flavor!! Yum!! Now I want some...lol!! Maybe I’ll go there today and pick up some comforts of home!! Actual pickled onions and a cheese sandwich, now that sounds delightful! If only I could get some Lancashire cheese!! Dreaming!!

Well folks!! Have a Super day whatever it holds! Much Love ❤️