View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 11:34 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
PeacefulWater12

Originally Posted by WeaverBird View Post
That would be a dream come true Lee. I guess one month safe eating is not going to improve much but I have high hopes. I am prone to exaggerating, but it does feel like a mental illness.

I especially don’t like my anger at all ever because of my upbringing and because I was so angry when I was drunk. Self righteous anger. Seems fair in a world like ours right but no: I’ve had to go another way. Or I just feel cut off from the universe and I don’t like that lack of connection much either!

I love you and I hope you have a good day 💛💛💛💛💛
Warmest hugs to you. I felt like a different person too, a mental illness is a good description.

I was also an angry and raging drunk towards the end. I hated myself and the awful things I said.

I love being the soft, gentle person I am now. It feels like the real me, not the me bent out of shape by chemicals I put into my body.

I thought I had to be mean and fierce to "protect" myself, thankfully I learnt this was wrong. I can be soft and gentle yet have strong boundaries and sense of self.

Growing up in a violent and aggressive alcoholic home, I learnt to have a brick wall around me all the time.

Have a lovely day. Love Lee xx