Thread: Day 4!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 07:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Truthseeker11

Day 4!

As some of you read, I got through yesterday by taking two bike rides, one to a friend’s house, going to a meeting, working, cooking and reading SR and also just allowing myself to sit through and feel my pain.

Today I’m only working 3 hours. I’m trying to figure out what to do to deal with the urges. I think I’ll go shop and treat myself to a new piece of clothing, and maybe with the money I saved from not drinking today I’ll go have lunch. Wash my car. Change the fish tank. Do laundry. Get on the treadmill. Call my dear old friend who lives in another state. Take another bike ride. Do my make up extra fancy. Listen to music. Lately my think is Native American flute music while I’m driving. I just have to keep busy and do some satisfying things or I’m going to hear my AV and I don’t want to hear a word from it!

And I’m going to pub trivia tonight. I got this, I promise you guys. I won’t let you down, and more importantly I won’t let myself down! How are you newcomers going to keep yourselves busy today? I feel like that’s the key for me. Even just reading SR helps so much just to silence my AV.