View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 09:55 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
Liz,
How are you doing? I hope you are going no contact. He seems to be losing control and he can't handle it.

After all you have gone through, this is "easy peasy". You are a strong independent women. Your son will be fine, you have done a lot for him to be independent and take care of himself.

Cut ties, make sure everything you have, has his name removed from it, including the phone bill. I mean everything.

This is the next chapter in your life..... enjoy and keep moving forward. (((hugs)))
I'm doing ok, Maia, thanks for checking on me!

I had an Al Anon convention this weekend which has kept me busy.

I needed it. The ex bf has been exerting all kinds of stuff on me. Sending me pics from his FB feed where it says "people you may know" and asking me, "Are you dating this guy? because FB thinks we should be friends."

Then he messages me and tries me to get me to come over and say goodbye to the kids but he's super friendly about. Today it was, "Hi. Happy Saturday. What time today can you come by?" WTF.....Happy Saturday? He's never said stuff like that to me.

I swear he texts me and says more now than he ever did while we dated. I tried going no contact for 2 days and he kept texting me and even asked me if I was angry with him. My response was, "no". He just can't leave me alone!

So, it's time to go no contact. I unfriended him on FB. He asked me if I saw the pics from Alaska and I said no. He seemed surprised. Like he didn't notice we weren't 'friends' on FB anymore?

I need to move my investment/IRA accounts OUT of his branch. I'm still changing addresses with FINRA and my company and then I can move my accounts from his brokerage firm. I am setting up new accounts at my own firm and I can manage the portfolios myself or find a friend at work to help me rebalance.

I am shocked at how he is acting! It's like I'm dealing with a completely different person. Like we weren't even in the same relationship together. His responses are so all over the board that I sit there and scratch my head and wonder what the hell he's talking about or thinking? Seems completely disassociated from reality and disconnected from reality!

But, maybe that's my own perspective being skewed? Who knows? All I know is that the whole thing is weird and it's time to be done....forever.