View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 10:35 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by TeeJayVerm View Post
Ha!! Seasonal changes are a HUGE stressor for me as well but it is the Winter, not the Summer. I have plans to move South within the next few years... my daughter actually is already down there for college.

I actually have been diagnosed with SAD... I do get more tempted to consume when confined to the indoors. (Hopefully, you have A/C.)

Look on the bright side, if it is 70 degrees for one minute during any time during any given day, you have had at least one minute more of good weather than we have on a Winter Day when the high temperature doesn't even reach 0 degrees. ;-)

I am sure I will be right there with you about complaining about Summer weather if I move to a state like AZ or FL. I've been there during the Summer and know it is not fun... best of luck to you.
Yeah I was just saying that I think people that have trouble physically with the cold, and psychologically, suffer more than someone like me.

Physically I'm fine. Its the anxiety. But I think depression from the winter is worse....or it seems like it.

AZ in the summer? Been there. And yeah, its brutal. I'd rather have Florida but on the coast for sure. I lived in Hawaii and loved that....well no kidding huh? And yes I have a brand spankin new AC so I'm fine there. I just feel badly when its spewing its toxic crap into the atmosphere....so that creates anxiety. Oh well. It's only a few month out of the year....so I'm really lucky. I was just have a self pity moment/rant!