Old 07-16-2018, 01:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Rolf hang in there!
I know it's rough and seems like it's never going to get better but IT ABSOLUTELY WILL AS LONG AS YOU STICK TO YOUR RESOLVE 100% NO MATTER WHAT.
One thing that took me a while to realise is that we are on a journey and frustrating though it is our journey needs time. Not days or even weeks......
But the great thing is that you now have 24/7 support here and I urge you to post as much as you can. Have you checked out the Class of July 2018 or the 24 Hour Thread?
Being part of this community made all the difference for me. I post every day without fail and probably will forever!
It's important to look out for HALT triggers in the early days (hungry, angry, lonely, tired) and to make sure you can be as rested and nourished as possible.
If you are at a loss as to how to fill those craving hours how about putting together a sobriety plan or journal? I needed to plan for my risky times and also journal how I was feeling and monitor how I was doing against my little mini goals.
The main thing to remember here is that we are all saving our lives. Bottom line.
I look forward to sharing your journey with you xxx