View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:42 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
AWald88

Originally Posted by Laura3 View Post
There are a lot of reasons I don't want to get into right now
Fair Enough...

I was thinking tonight about how I have felt earlier this year as I struggled with my personal addiction. While I am sure that my sufferings are nothing near what you are suffering through there is one thing I know.

No matter how clearly we think we see the world when we have got some distance we see how mistaken we really were. You may want to die today. Things may be absolutely terrible and you might even not be able to see a way out of the place you are now. But if you push through and start fighting again today anything is possible.

That old saying 'things are darkest before the dawn' is 100% true. Generally at the exact point that we think the dawn will never come the first glimmer of light is just about to crest the horizon.

Start the fight for yourself today Laura. Being an addict is nothing to be ashamed of. If you are an addict and you fight it and eventually triumph over it (even if that triumph is just for one day) then you are already stronger than the majority of the normies.