View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 06:35 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Sober369

Happy Saturday everyone! Feels good to wake up with no hangover this morning. Day four without a drink and I feel better.
My plan so far is to do a morning meditation every day, go to AA meetings, but I haven't decided how many and when, I'll work on that today. I've moved since I was last on this site, and it's scary to go to a new meeting, but I have to make myself do it. I know AA isn't for everyone, but I don't have any kind of support other than AA as far as friends or family who understand, so it's important for me. I'm also still close enough to my old town that I'll likely see some of the others that I already know from AA, so I still have that 'here's me, trying again after yet another failure' feeling. It isn't a great feeling, but I'm not that concerned. It is what it is, I'm not going to go die in a corner because I've failed before.
I also plan to spend some time on this site every day. I need to fill out the plan, and will work on it today. Yesterday I didn't get very far with it, but I did the number one thing, stayed sober.
All of your posts sound so positive and inspiring. It's a great help. I also have this site on my phone, and plan to read a bit at work every day when I catch a few minutes.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.