Old 07-06-2018, 03:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
alwayscovering

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Honestly when I read that first bit it actually did make me laugh out loud.

No verbal exchange with another adult should ever have the words: "I think you should" in them, unless the comment by the other adult included the words "what do you think I should do"?

As Bernadette mentioned, it's quacking. I don't know where that comes from. Control issue? Blame issue? or just - spouting off.

Oh and congratulations on giving up Pepsi, that really is a tough one. I have done it before and i'm about to do it again.
The way I would behave when I didn’t have Pepsi and then when I finally got it was ridiculous. I quit carbs and sugar to save my life. I’m diabetic. Detox from that was horrible. I thought I was dying, I was so sick. But I got through it and glad I did.

I really am trying to figure this crap out. What I’m supposed to do and how to handle these situations. What I’ve been doing obviously isn’t working. I’m going to al anon and I found a group I really like so I hope to find my sponsor there. I know I’ll make missteps along the way but I’ve never encountered a smooth road.