View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:03 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
LivinInLV

Hello everyone..

I am getting very resentful about my spouse... I am on day 53 and feeling pretty good for the most part. Blood glucose is down to normal range and I should be happy. But I am not cause in my head I am..." How dare he is allowed to have all his devices but I can not. I have nothing." I sit there watching him enjoy a beer here and there while I have my sparkling water. Whoopie!!!

On the 4th we went over to friends house and the gentleman ask if I will be having a drink with him and I told him I stopped drinking. He wasn't too shocked cause I have not drank before with them but I am just in a mood of I am sooo sick of making changes & if I was left alone to just drink like a normal person with no one counting how many I had or if pushing them to the back counter when I cooked (according to him I was hiding it) and if I didn't have a family history of alcoholics on both my mom & dad's side, would I be considered a normal person?

I don't have cravings and sometimes I would like to enjoy a cold beer on a hot day but to keep peace in my household I decided to quit alcohol. One might say if it was creating a problem in the home then you may be an alcoholic. What if my problem is just someone trying to control everything around him???

Is this the AV talking???? This is my frustration and resentments.