View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Horn95

It’s 4:17 in the morning....

and my wife is no where to be found. She went out “with the girls”, and I knew she would be drinking. I asked her that if she was going to crash at a friends or something if she had too much to drive, to call or text. Nothing.

Last I heard from her I got some pics she took with her friends. I have called numerous times, she does not answer the phone. No response to texts. I texted and called her friend. No response.

Recovery is hard enough. But to have to deal with her behavior is too much. Her drinking has ramped up lately. And while my recovery is mine alone, not knowing what a my wife is doing and where she is at, well, it’s overwhelming.

I am left with the best scenario is that she got so drunk she is passed out. And the worst scenario would be too much to bear. Here I am, with her daughter upstairs, my stepdaughter, and she has not so much as sent me a smoke signal letting me know what she is doing.

Who does that? I have committed my sins, but at some point my penance is paid. This is unacceptable.

I really want a drink. Good thing it is so early, or i’d Be tossing a few back.