Old 06-30-2018, 09:42 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Thanks for the inside tip, Bim.

Not that I am going to do this in the foreseeable future, maybe when I am financially thriving I would fancy something like this.

I am having a bout of excruciating depression. Not really much to say here. A few pages back I saw quotes about the change which happens when pain of staying where you are is bigger than the fear of change.

I have ridiculous tolerance for unnecessary pain. When by any means I've already had enough, I keep tolerating.

And I have crippling depression as by product.

I remember four years ago i was struggling within borderline suicidal depression.

It took me I don't know how many times to tell my shrink that I can't take this "home assignments" any more and probably I need meds. At some point, when I couldn't possibly take another nano gram of this I started crying and said "I can't think about anything any more. I am done. I am falling apart".

When they finally sent me to psychiatrist for evaluation I told him "Emotional pain is that bad I would prefer to break my knee caps".

I don't want to wait to break my knee caps to progress to change. But lesser pain doesn't seem to be enough to propel me further.

Catch-22.