View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 10:58 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Bumblebee2

Hi junipers. I typically post in the morning, but didn’t have time today. 1:39pm here, day 25. Half way to my next reward- 5 more days.

Quit- hope your daughters friend gathering goes well. I can relate to being a better mom when there no a wine haze. My priorities are more focused on my girls... not when will I need more wine, and when will I drink it.

I was just going through the motions of being a mom while drinking. I am actually ashamed when I think about how crappy of a mom I was... and wife... and pupppy mom. My girls, husband and dog all seem so much happier now that my focus is them- and not wine.

Met with my doc today for a med check. Revia seems to be helping with urges. She increase my Zoloft to help with ongoing anxiety.

I have been envisioning my future without alcohol. Some future events make me feel nervous or sad. But for the most part, I’m excited to be free of the constant on going battle in my brain- AV vs. sober brain. One thing I think will be nice is vacation... coming up in July!

Had a good run this morning outside. But chowing down on some Oreo cookies right now...

Oh well, it is yummy and not alcohol.
☝️More. Enjoy your day!!!!