Old 06-27-2018, 06:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nata1980

More nonsense - and I engaged in it. Should know better by now

Title says it all. Asked XAH to move some days with DS around this summer - really need it.

He claimed that he can’t because he is going on a trip to the beach (he initially asked for more time with DS but pretty much turned down all the extra time because...busy).

He was talking about taking DS to said beach for a while but failed to plan it far enough in advance (and probably did not want to take him anyway) - I mentioned it (should not have), and he blew up saying that I somehow said no to that trip (I did not commit since the timeframe was not specific and I had to arrange camps etc).

I then went further into rabbit hole and said that he has been callous and cruel by cutting time with DS short and skipping visits - he is going through puberty and it is hard. Should not have done that.

Then he went on a massive rant that this is why he divorced me, that I can’t be in relationship with anyone, there were some profanity thrown in for a good measure. And said that o am the reason he relapsed, the craziest person ever known.

So now I am completely worn out and beating myself over ever asking him to move things around. I guess I overeacted to him saying no to me and he should go on his stupid trip - but it just pains me to see DS rejected repeatedly. XAH is just so full of it. Everything is a priority over DS.

All I got was profanity over text and “good riddance” (I am the one who divorced him and he is the one who always initiated texting/calls)

I know better. Don’t be like me, folks 😩