Thread: Extreme Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sobriety2018

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
this is part of the new "sober" world - sometimes we are just tired!! sometimes we just don't feel good. some days it's not that we don't have our A game, we have travel quite a ways down the alphabet to find a suitable letter!!!

when we were drinking, we had the mindset of the instant fix....uh oh, i think i might have a feeling.........alert alert, must.drink.now!!!! or it might be a good day, or a bad day (and it doesn't take much to qualify there!!). and when we feel like crap, we assume it's the booze.
Ya know over the last few days i have been very aware of everything...i really think i may have a vitamin deficiancy. I have taken my vitamins the last few days (i was slacking) and feel alot better. I will continue with that and see how it goes. I made the appointment for mid July purposely to see how i feel the next few weeks. It really is amazing how our bodies can tell us something is wrong..seems like in all the years drinking i chose to ignore my body at times.😏 You may very well be right..maybe i just feel like crap and now i dont have booze to blame it on.

Last edited by Sobriety2018; 06-27-2018 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Adding